Personal Data Protection
ŠPORT C2, s.r.o.
Registered seat: Skubínska 13, 974 09 Banská Bystrica
Company ID: 36 031 143
VAT ID: SK2020087234
company registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court of Banská Bystrica, section Sro, file no. 5472 / S
(also referred to as "our company", "we")
- any natural person using the goods or services offered by our company,
- any natural person who is an authorized representative of a customer of our company that uses the goods or services offered by our company (in any legal relationship with the customer),
- any natural person who visits our company's website,
- any natural person visiting our company's store in the Slovak Republic.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT:
|Method of obtaining personal data||Categories of personal data collected|
|Registrations for Šport C2 e-shop||
Your name, surname, home address, delivery address (if different from home address), phone number, email address, information about your online purchases (eg what you bought and how you paid for it), your login details .
Purchase via Šport C2 e-shop
In our Šport C2 e-shop you can buy without registration, but we need your personal information so that we can deliver the goods you choose and buy.
Your name, surname, home address, delivery address (if different from your home address), phone number, e-mail addresses, information about your online purchases (eg what you bought and how you paid for it).
|Non-binding order of goods (Quotation)||Your name, surname, home address, delivery address (if different from home address), phone number, e-mail address.|
Registration for newsletter subscription
Based on your request and consent, our company can inform you about the offer of its goods and services, news, discounts and consumer competitions without first registering for any services of our company or buying any goods.
|Your e-mail adress.|
|Browse our company website||Information about your online behavior as you browse our company's website and that you clicked one of our ads (including ads on third-party websites). Information about the devices you used to use our company services (including manufacturer, model and operating system IP address, browser type and mobile device identifiers, date and time of your access, address of the website from which you were redirected to our website) , other data transmitted via standard http (s) protocols, data used for an online session after login).|
|Visit of our store||In our store there is a CCTV system that can record you, and this record is stored in it along with the date and time of your visit and the details of the store of our company you visited.|
INFORMATION SYSTEMS IN WHICH WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA:
PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING:
In this section we would like to inform you for what purposes, how and why we use your personal data, as well as the legal basis for the processing of your personal data by our company.
The processing of personal data is primarily based on your legal relationship as a data subject to our company; that means the processing of personal data is necessary for the fulfillment of the contract to which the data subject is contracting party, or to take precautionary measures at the request of the person concerned before concluding the contract (Article 6 sec 1 letter b) of the Regulation).
The processing of certain personal data may be based on the legitimate interest of our company or a third party (Article 6 sec 1 letter f) of the Regulation).
In some cases, we may ask you to give your consent to the processing of your personal data, in which case we only process your personal data if you have given us your explicit consent (Article 6 sec 1 letter a) of the Regulation).
Purpose of personal data processing
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
We use your personal data primarily to provide you with the goods and services of our company, such as using the e-shop as a registered or unregistered customer. We need your personal information in order to process and handle your orders, including any refunds, process your quotations, manage your user accounts, deliver goods to you, or provide the services you order.
Fulfillment of the contract to which you are contracting party
(Article 6 sec 1 letter b) of the Regulation)
We also use your personal information to inform you, in connection with your registration or your e-shop purchases, about our product or service offerings, new products, discounts and consumer contests through our company newsletter sent by e-mail.
(Article 6 sec 1 letter f) of the Regulation)
(Article 6 sec 1 letter f) of the Regulation)
We use your personal data to keep in touch with you. Without registering for any of our company's services or buying any goods offered by our company, you have the option to subscribe to a newsletter through which you will be informed solely by your explicit consent of the offer of our goods and services, news, discounts and consumer competitions.
Consent of the person concerned
(Article 6 sec 1 letter a) of the Regulation))
We use your personal data to resolve your complaints, fulfill our obligations in relation to you, assert rights and legal claims concerning you or our company, for example, if you are not satisfied with our goods or services, or in the event of an accident occurred in our store.
(Article 6 sec 1 letter b) of the Regulation)
We use your personal information to monitor the security of our store by CCTV to prevent or facilitate the detection of crime and anti-social behavior, thereby protecting not only the business interests of our company, but also contributing to the protection of the local community, our customers and our employees.
(Article 6 sec 1 letter b) of the Regulation)
Some of the ways of using your personal data mentioned above are based on what you call the legitimate interests of our company, which include:
- taking care of our customers' needs, including the delivery of our products and services;
- promoting and selling our products and services;
- taking care of your user account (Šport C2 e-shop), resolving complaints and disputes, asserting rights and legal claims;
- protecting and supporting our business, colleagues, customers;
- preventing and facilitating the detection of anti-social behavior and crime;
- testing and developing new products and services, as well as improving existing ones.
CONSENT TO PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING:
If you are not interested in registering for any of our company services or buying any goods offered by our company, but at the same time you subscribe to our newsletterthrough which we will inform you about our goods and services, news, discounts and consumer competitions, we process your personal data solely with your explicit consent to such processing.
Before subscribing to the newsletter, we will ask you if you agree to the processing of your personal data for this purpose. You have the right to change your decision to receive a newsletter at any time and to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data online via our company website or by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" link found in any newsletters email. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing the data based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA:
This section shows which recipients we may provide or share your personal data with.
We may disclose some of your personal data to subjects that provide services to our company. We strictly demand from all ourservice providers to take careful account of the protection of personal data and not to use your personal information for their own marketing purposes unless you have given your consent. We only share personal information that our service providers necessarily need to provide services. For example, entities that provide our company with the following services:
- technological services (eg IT terminal management, IT management, server infrastructure management, web hosting)
- processing of payments in our store or within Šport C2 e-shop,
- delivery and courier services,
- companies that provide direct marketing and distribute electronic communications on our behalf, including our company's newsletters,
- bookkeeping services,
- a company that operates or maintains an industrial camera in our store.
Some of the service providers we work with operate online media channels (websites, social networking sites), and provide, on our behalf, relevant online ads for our products and services through these online media channels. You can advertise our products and services, e.g. to see when you visit a social page. Such service providers include, e.g. Facebook, Google, Instagram.
Any processing of personal data will be carried out exclusively within the territory of the EU.
We may disclose some of your personal information to government agencies and other public authorities and administrations in cases where we are legally obliged to do so, or are required to identify, exercise or defend the rights and legitimate interests of our company or third parties.
PROVIDING PERSONAL DATA:
You are not obliged to provide us with your personal data, but some of your personal data is necessary for carrying out a business or other activity (for example, concluding a purchase contract through Šport C2 e-shop). If you do not provide us with some of your personal information, we will not be able to supply you with the goods or services offered by our company. Providing some of your personal data is therefore a requirement that is necessary for the conclusion of the contract or fulfillment of the contract.
PERIOD OF PERSONAL DATA STORAGE:
We keep your personal information to the extent permitted by applicable general law for a maximum of 10 (ten) years. Exceptionally, if circumstances so require, the retention period of personal data may be extended for reasons of exercise, demonstrate, defend and / or exercise the rights, claims and legitimate interests of the data subject or our company or conduct our internal investigation. The duration of such retention period is conditioned mainly by the duration of obligations related to e.g. with a guarantee given to our Company's products or services; as well as by the necessity of storing such personal data for the purpose of establishing, asserting or defending legal claims.
RIGHTS OF THE PERSON CONCERNED:
You are entitled to the following rights with respect to the processing of your personal data to the extent stipulated by generally binding legal regulations:
- Right to object to processing personal information
You have the right to:
- object at any time, for reasons specific to your particular situation, against the processing of personal data concerning you, if the processing is performed to fulfill a public interest task or necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by our company;
- if personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purposes of such marketing, including profiling to the extent that it relates to such direct marketing;
- if personal data are processed for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes, to object to the processing of personal data concerning you for reasons specific to your particular situation, except where processing is necessary for the performance of the task for reasons of public interest.
- Right to access your personal information
- Right to correct and update your personal information
You have the right to correct incorrect personal data concerning you without undue delay. With respect to the processing of personal data, you also have the right to add missing personal data.
- Right to have your personal information erased (right to be forgotten)
You have the right to have your personal data deleted without undue delay if:
- personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were obtained or otherwise processed;
- withdraw the consent under which processing is carried out and if there is no other legal basis for processing;
- your personal data has been processed illegally;
- Your personal data must be deleted in order to fulfill a legal obligation under European Union or Slovak law.
- Right to restrict processing of personal information
You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data if:
- You have challenged the accuracy of your personal information during a period allowing us to verify the accuracy of your personal information.
- the processing is unlawful and you object to the deletion of personal data and ask instead to restrict their use;
- we no longer need your personal data for processing, but you need it to prove, assert or defend legal claims.
- Right to data portability
You have the right to obtain personal data relating to you provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transfer this data to another operator without us preventing you from doing so if:
- processing of personal data is based on your consent or contract;
- processing is carried out by automated means.
- Right to file a complaint with the Authority
If you believe that the personal data processing rights or the personal data protection laws have been violated, you have the right to apply to the Personal Data Protection Authority of the Slovak Republic to initiate personal data protection proceedings according to paragraph 99 of the Personal Data Protection Act.
APPLICATION OF THE RIGHTS OF THE PERSON CONCERNED:
If the beneficiary does not have the legal capacity to the full extent, his rights may be exercised by his legal representative. If the beneficiary no longer lives, his rights under this law may be exercised by a close person.
The request of the data subject may be refused in cases permitted or provided for by law.
Please be assured that our employees and associates who process your personal data are required to maintain the confidentiality of personal data and security measures, disclosure of which would compromise the security of your personal data. This confidentiality continues even after the end of the contractual relations with us. Your personal data will not be disclosed to any other third party without your consent.
CHANGE OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION RULES: