The latest version of Concept2 Utility is available for download HERE.
- new user interface compared to the older versions
- allows you to load splits and intervals into an online logbook
- feedback button allows the users to send instant feedback and report bugs
- menu offers the possibility to change the monitor type from rowing to skiing and vice versa
- can work with a new USB flash drive, you do not need to insert it into the PM5 to format it first.
- using the Concept2 Utility you can set your user name and upload updated firmware files to a new USB flash drive. Just follow the on-screen instructions.
Calorie Workouts on Legacy Concept2 Utility Versions: A revamped version of the Concept2 Utility, Version 7, was released in July 2016. This version supports calorie-based workouts. Concept2 Utility 6.992 and earlier DO NOT support calorie based workouts and will delete them from your monitor or USB flash drive. If you are running an older version of the Concept2 Utility, we recommend upgrading.